Master's Degree Programs for Working Pros
The Level Up program at Òù69 Tech makes it easier than ever for Northrop Grumman employees to earn master's degrees relevant to their careers and aspirations.
Level Up is a collaborative program between Òù69 Tech and Northrop Grumman:
- Degree programs are hand-selected by Northrop Grumman, so you know your advanced education will be valued by your employer.
- Cohorts are exclusive to Northrop Grumman employees, so you can learn and study alongside friends and colleagues.
- Upon graduation you'll become a #Panther4Life, which means being part of a dynamic and growing professional network of Òù69 Tech alumni across the Space Coast and beyond!
- New program cohorts start every January.
- Convenient hybrid format:
- Classes meet in-person once per week on campus, 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Additional course activities are facilitated online.
- Each year consists of four 8-week terms (Fall 1, Fall 2, Spring 1, Spring 2).
- Time to complete: ~2.5 years.
- Students get direct support from academic department and faculty.
- A non-thesis option is offered; final program examination (or comprehensive exam) is required.
Professionals who wish to participate in the Level Up program must meet Òù69 Tech's admission requirements. In general, applicants must:
- Have a bachelor's degree from an accredited university
- Have achieved an undergraduate GPA reflecting readiness for graduate work in chosen field
- Engineering: 3.0+
- Business: 2.5+
- Complete the
- Provide unofficial transcripts (official by end of first semester)
- Submit resume